In order to keep everyone safe during the event, we are asking each attendee to honor the following rules:
- All attendees must be double Covid vaccinated and have gotten a booster shot.
- A negative Covid test is required within 36 hours of the event start. If you test positive and you haven’t started traveling yet, stay at home and recover. See also: Returns Policy
- We’ll have rapid antigen tests on hand to use for any reason.
- We’ll have tests for you to take before you leave to lower the chance that you accidentally bring Covid back home.
If someone comes down sick while at the event:
- You will no longer be able to attend the Polaris Retreat event in-person, for the safety of other guests.
- We recommend that you self-isolate in your room and follow all public health policies.
- Unfortunately due to hotel payment policies we won’t be able to give refunds after the event has started.
This is a challenging time and we know everyone has concerns about their safety and the safety of their family and friends. We’ll do our best to balance having a great event and keeping folks healthy. Please let us know if you are concerned about any part of our policy or have ideas for improvement.
- We’ll try to hold as many activities as possible outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces, weather permitting.
- Masks are required during large group (10+ people) events indoors, when people are not eating, and recommended for all indoor activities.
- We will take masking preferences into account when assembling the work groups.
- We will have a small supply of KN95 masks to provide during the event.